Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Just a note

Like my momma always said, 'Life is like a box of chocolates...you never know what you're gonna get.'"
                                                       --Forrest Gump

There are many pieces to me...some of them funny, some of them dark, some of them ridiculous, some of them snotty and some of them bordering on the edge of lunacy.

This blog is about my attempts to conjoin all of those pieces of myself into one whole.

It's therapeutic.

It's fun.

It's revealing.

It's intensely personal.

And it's a huge and wonderful risk.

I hope you'll join me on this adventure.  Sometimes it's fun.  But it might also be serious.  Or sad.  Or scary.  I write it all down in faith, in healing and in the belief that the truth will always set you free. 


No comments:

Post a Comment