Saturday, May 11, 2013

Feelin' The Love

“Pull up a chair. Take a taste. Come join us. Life is so endlessly delicious.”
― Ruth Reichl

I have to say, I wrote a blog post yesterday that started an outpouring of love and support that I simply did not expect.

I use this blog as my own personal public flogging/therapy/honesty session.  I didn't set out to seek support or empathy or praise but I have received all of the above through calls, texts and emails for quite a few posts I've written.

 

Thank you.


Illustration from StockFreeImages.com
I cannot begin to tell you how much your support (in whatever way you've given it) has meant to me over the past couple of months and, especially, in the last day.  I'm a little verklempt just thinking about it.

I'm still managing (for the most part, except for last night when I had to respond to some private messages) to avoid my Facebook addiction.  And I'm working on my Life Reinvention Plan today.

Life is good.  Hope is high.  Love is felt.

Thanks for reading my blog.  And thanks for helping me through the rough spots and laughing with me at the crazy stuff.  I hope we can continue together.


If you like my blog, share it.  Or Like my FB page to get updates.  Or subscribe to the e-mail list.  Or make a comment below.  If you don't like it, well...just try not to hurt my feelings.  I'm sensitive.   


No comments:

Post a Comment